Audrina Patridge And Corey Bohan Split After Five Years

According to an insider, Audrina Patridge has separated from her boyfriend Corey Bohan after five years of on-and-off dating.  





"She's single right now," the source close to Patridge, 29, revealed to Us Weekly.

The pair began dating back in 2009, following her split from MTV's bad boy Justin "Bobby" Brescia. With some breakups throughout their longterm affair, the two seemed to be going well since their last separation occurred in March 2011.


"We've been off and on for almost five years," the former "Hills" star explained to Us last July, "but we've been solid." 


Audrina expressed her excitement at the same event that the Australian BMXer was the love of her life and they had even "talked about" tying the knot.


"With other guys in the past I dated, I never felt safe," Patridge admitted to Us, adding: "We'd go out and I felt like I had to defend them, and so with Corey I feel like I'm safe - he's a guy's guy..He's not afraid to get dirty and that's what I like about him. He's not super metro."

But sadly things can dramatically change in one year as a source close to the reality star pointed out to Us that reconciliation is most possibly not an option between the former couple…"I don't think they'll get back together this time," the insider was quoted as saying.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts