Azealia Banks Quotes

1. The music industry makes me feel unlovable.


2. A lot of the time, I feel really attacked by the world.



3. I don't want to talk about Nicki Minaj anymore.

4. They love me because I AM REAL. No surgery, no implants, no bleached skin, no bullshit...


5. At the end of the day, it's about you. You're born alone and you're going to die alone.


6. I don't live on other people's terms.

7. I'm going to change the scope of pop music. I feel like the age of the manufactured pop artist is done.


8. I just wanna grow purple hair naturally and have gills and swim with my boobs out all day.

9. I don't want to be nice. Nice girls can only get what they're offered.

10. I don't care what people think, because people don't think.


11. I'm also not going to explain something just because I said it in a rap. Take what you want from it.

12. Whenever you're trying to lie to yourself and deny something, you're creating more bullshit.


13. I enjoy being in my own world.



14. Life is the same. It would be the same thing if I were still working at Starbucks, having to deal with a manager, and a shift manager. This is a job.

15. At least I know I'm full of shit and don't try to pretend like I'm a saint.



16. I've been making music for a while. And I could read about myself on the Internet for a while.

17. Women compete on a completely different level. There's definitely a lot more psychological warfare that goes on between women.



18. Stress never, the sex better, the sex wetter.


19. I want my label to think I'm dead.




20. The beats are like scripts, and the raps are my monologue.

21. I'm obsessed with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and my new album.


22. When I rap, it's just an extension of how I speak, and that's how I talk. If you don't like it, don't listen.



23. A paradise with me is so amazing. So elevating.

24. I really like wearing glitter during sex too, it makes it really fun and sparkly.


25. I didn't finish school. I just walked away from it because I had the little rap thing going on.



26. I want to make money. I definitely want to f... make money.


27. Do you remember, summer 2009? When Nicki Minaj was blowing up? I was like: "Oh my god, this is my girl, she went to LaGuardia, hell yeah".

28. Vagina power is like, the power of the world.


29. I'm the best female in hip-hop. Sorry, not sorry. I'm better than most of you niggas too. Real Talk.




What do you think of Azealia Banks quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts