Jessica Alba Reveals Her Secret To A Happy Family Life

Jessica Alba appears absolutely stunning on the cover of Self magazine's August 2014 issue, on newsstands July 29.  








Alba, 33, revealed to the outlet about getting out any marriage frustrations: "You've got to have the girls' night out to complain about your husband or whatever it is. You have some fun, then you can go and enjoy the work, and you can take pride in it instead of it depleting you and being a burden."


As for her age, Jessica was quoted as saying: "I had this "Aaagh!" I'm not in my 20s anymore! What does it all mean?" kind of freak-out. (But) I feel much better at 33 than I did at 23, even than I did at 30."

On her food philosophies, the "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" actress explained: "I have the same food philosophy for myself as I do for my kids. We eat mostly lean protein and fresh fruit and vegetables, nothing processed or from a box, if we can. For me, when I don't eat a ton of carbs, I have more energy. But I'll for sure have a piece of chocolate. I will mow through a bowl of guacamole. If I'm not going to have dessert, I'll have a martini."


Check out Jessica Alba's full interview at Self.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts