"Jimi: All Is By My Side" Trailer, Starring André 3000 As Jimi Hendrix (VIDEO)

André 3000, whose birth name is André Lauren Benjamin, portrays Jimi Hendrix in the first trailer for biopic "Jimi: All Is By My Side".  






The movie, written and directed by Academy Award-winner John Ridley ("12 Years A Slave"), chronicles the year of guitar legend's life from 1966 to 1967 when he was an unknown musician on the verge of becoming a superstar.


"For me, it's colors. I want people to feel the same way I see it," the Outkast rapper, as Hendrix, tells in a voiceover.



Hayley Atwell and Imogen Poots are also included in the project.

"Jimi: All Is By My Side" is set to open in theaters on September 26.

Check out the trailer below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts