Jimmy Kimmel Shares First Photos Of Daughter Jane, Explains Name (VIDEO)

Jimmy Kimmel shared lovely pictures of his newborn girl Jane during his monologue on Monday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" and explained the daughter's name.


Just in case you have missed it, Kimmel's wife Molly McNearney, 36, gave birth to their baby girl on July 10.


Kimmel, 46, revealed to his audience: "My wife is doing fine. I'm fine, too," joking: "I was so brave. I cried a little but I didn't scream. You guys would've been very proud of me."





In addition, the late night host confessed why they named their daughter Jane.

"We named her after my grandmother - her name is Grandma Kimmel," Kimmel noted.


Check out the video and photos below… 






Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts