Keke Palmer Plastic Surgery

American actress, singer, songwriter, dancer and fashion designer Keke Palmer, best known for starring at "Akeelah and the Bee", is rumored to have had plastic surgery to improve her image.


Palmer, 20, is rumored to have gotten breast implants, a nose job and skin lightening.


Judging by the before and after pictures, it seems that Keke had small breasts while now there is a significant change in her breast shape and size. Her breasts are undoubtedly bigger, larger and rounder than before. We should take into account though that bras play a significant role to a woman's breast size.

Palmer has also been accused of bleaching her skin, because she looked lighter in a snapshot of herself she shared on Instagram. She soon dismissed the allegations, claiming: "Enough with the crazy complex accusations. We need to stop separating ourselves by how dark or how light we are. I have been the same complexion all my life and if you think otherwise don't follow me."


During her appearance at the Hollywood Confidential Panel in Los Angeles, Keke stated that she used to wish for lighter skin so she would be beautiful, too.


"When I was like 5 years old I used to pray to have light skin because I would always hear how pretty that little light skin girl was, or I would hear I was pretty to be dark skin. It wasn't until I was 13 that I really learned to appreciate my skin color and know that I was beautiful," Palmer was quoted as saying.


What do you think? Did Keke Palmer get plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts