Thursday, July 10, 2014

Kim Kardashian: "I Want To Be A MILF!"

Kim Kardashian claimed she "just wants to be a MILF."  






In a new interview with Lucky magazine, Kardashian, 33, made the declaration alongside sisters Khloe and Kourtney.

Asked how her look has developed since becoming a mother, the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star revealed to the outlet: "Well, I am definitely way sexier ever since having my daughter!"


"The struggle to get back into shape after giving birth is such a real one. It's so difficult to do, and afterwards, all you want to do is show off your body and feel sexy. I mean, my style's definitely more simple," Kim noted.


At this point, Khloe stated: "I think your style's the same, really - you've just amped up the sexiness."


"I know! I just want to be a MILF!" Kim noted.


Then, Khloe said to Kim: "You are a MILF. Don't worry."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.