Mark Wahlberg Talks Bad Boy Past

Mark Wahlberg recently spoke out to ABC News about transforming from a former bad boy into one of Hollywood's beloved stars.  




"Once I got a second chance, I was never gonna do anything to mess it up. And I, you know, I feel so fortunate to do what I do," Wahlberg, 43, was quoted as saying, noting: "People are taking chances on me. I make sure that I deliver."


"I have a lot of real life experience that I can draw on," Wahlberg revealed, adding: "And I think that shows in the characters that I play because I'm always trying to find somebody - or find characters to play that I can identify with on a personal level or relate to. And I think it makes for a little bit more of an honest portrayal."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts