Michiel Huisman Opens Up About Stripping Off His Clothes For "Game Of Thrones"

Michiel Huisman posed with model Valentina Zelyaeva for a feature in Glamour magazine's August 2014 issue (with Katie Holmes gracing the cover).  







Huisman, 33, revealed to the outlet about co-starring with Hollywood celebrities such as Emilia Clarke, Reese Witherspoon and Blake Lively: "(T)hey're in the position they're in rightfully. They've proven it. They're all very talented and committed to their careers. They're rock solid, and they all have amazing hair."


As for preparing for his character on "Game of Thrones", Huisman was quoted as saying: "I had to bulk up! I worked out five days a week for an hour and a half. There were certain things I'd do before a shirtless scene, but I can't tell you about them - it's embarrassing."

The "Game of Thrones" star opened up about stripping down for the popular tv series: "That was actually one of the first scenes I read, and I thought that it was going to be fun. (My wife) said that I had a great ass. But she already knew that."


For the full interview of Michiel Huisman, you can visit Glamour.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts