Paris Hilton: "I Don't Think I'll Ever Be Able To Fully Trust Any Man"

Paris Hilton is still hurt by her infamous sex tape "1 Night in Paris" in 2003, which was filmed and then released by her former boyfriend Rick Salomon.

"It was devastating because that was someone I was with for a few years," Hilton, 33, confessed to the Telegraph, noting: "I don't think I'll ever be able to fully trust any man again after that."

Paris explained: "It was just the most hurtful and awful thing that anyone could do to a little girl. I was very young, it wasn't my fault."


Hilton claimed she now wants a different type of man.

"My parents have been together since my mom was 15," Hilton was quoted as saying, pointing out: "In Hollywood almost everyone's divorced. My friends would come to my house and see this perfect family and I realized how lucky I was".

"Now, when I'm looking for a guy, I'm always thinking of someone who is like my dad: a loyal person with a good heart, because that's all that matters in life," Paris added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts