Rob Kardashian Breaks Silence On Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon Drama

Rob Kardashian has opened up about the drama about his ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon's recent revelations about him and his family - all with just one simple retweet!


Rob's older sister Khloe Kardashian, 30, sent out several messages directed at Bailon and then ended her tweets with "FDB," which means "F-k Dat B-ch."

Rob, 27, retweeted Khloe's final tweet, but did not say anything further.


Bailon, 30, originally stated about Rob: "It's common knowledge that he cheated on me. It always bothered me that people were like: "Pero, why couldn't you forgive him?" Why are women always the ones who have to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like: "You're disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you." But women, we're supposed to be like: "He messed up. He made a mistake"…In my situation, it wasn't like: "Oh my God! I made a mistake!" He strategically planned things out so that he could cheat on me, and that to me was so disloyal."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts