Selma Blair Plastic Surgery

American actress Selma Blair, best known for the 1999 teen drama "Cruel Intentions" and the television series "Anger Management", is rumored to have gone under the plastic surgeon's knife to maintain her youthful image.


Blair, 42, is rumored to have had botox injections and breast implants.


The truth is that Selma is one of the few Hollywood celebrities who are against any kind of plastic surgery procedure. Her public appearances indicate that while she is ageing, she still seems naturally amazing.

Blair has also been very candid about her thoughts on plastic surgery and about how she considered going under the knife before.


"I wanted to get Botox once to make me feel younger. But I don't really have (enough wrinkles) to justify it yet. As for going under the knife, I can't say I wouldn't, but I haven't thought too much about it," Selma was quoted as saying.

In an interview with In Style magazine in the past, Blair claimed that although she doesn't have plastic surgery, she isn't against others going under the knife.


As for the rumors about breast implants, Blair explained: "I wore huge prosthetic boobs for a John Waters movie. They were glued on every day by a really handsome guy, but ripping them off every night was definitely outside my realm of comfort. After those bosoms, I didn't mind being flat-chested anymore!"

The question is: "What is Selma Blair's beauty secret to have such a smooth and youthful face"?

"I go to a spa in L.A. called Kinara for its Skin Care Boot Camp. You go once a week for 12 sessions and they'll look at your skin and tell you how to get it in better condition. They really helped me a lot. I also stay out of the sun," Blair revealed.

"Egyptian Magic cream is my saving grace for everything. It works for my friend's baby's bottom, and I can also use it instead of Chapstick," Blair noted.



Conclusion: Selma Blair is clearly the anti-surgery poster girl as remained au natural by relying only on her good genes.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts