Vanessa Williams On Being Molested At 10 Years Old (VIDEO)

Vanessa Williams spoke out about being molested at 10 years old by an 18-year-old female on Sunday's episode of "Oprah's Master Class."  



Williams, 51, revealed that she was staying at the teen's residence when she was awoken and sexually assaulted in the middle of the night.


"At age 10 years old, I had no idea what it was, but I knew it felt good and I knew I shouldn't be saying anything and I didn't tell anyone," Williams was quoted as saying.

Williams claimed that she also knew that it was "something that was not supposed to be happening," and admitted that the experience left her with a sense of "shame that was always haunting me."

Williams first openly confessed the molestation in her 2012 memoir.


Check out the video below…






Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts