Zac Efron On Addiction: "I Was Going Crazy" (VIDEO)

Zac Efron spoke out about his struggle with substance abuse on Monday's "Running Wild with Bear Grylls."  





While the show is mostly action-packed, it turned dramatic when the two men sat in the wilderness and Grylls, 40, asked Efron, 26, about entering rehab.


"The challenging part was never the work," Efron was quoted as saying, noting: "That was never it. It was sort of the in-between work. The social aspects outside of it, I mean, everywhere you go, to a certain extent, there is press in some form."

Efron commented about the constant media attention: "That can be confusing…You spend a lot of time in your house, going crazy. Pretty soon, you need a social lubricant. Once I needed that, it became to go anywhere. It got to the point where I was caring less about the work and waiting more for the weekend."

"I just really never again want to have to take anything from the outside into me to feel good about my outside, to be comfortable in my present skin," Efron explained, adding: "And that takes a lot of work."





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts