Bella Thorne And Tristan Klier Split

Bella Thorne and her longtime boyfriend Tristan Klier have gone their separate ways.

When asked by a fan on twitter whether she was still dating Klier, Thorne, 16, responded: "no i'm not."


Posting a picture of happier times together, Klier shared on Instagram: "Whether it's trips to different countries or an awesome beach house, uve done it all. I know I wasn't always the most appreciative but know it's meant the world and more to me and I couldn't have enjoyed it any better. I'll never forget it, from the bottom of my heart, thank you."



It appears for the "Shake It Up!" star that the breakup was less than amicable.


When another fan stated: "One day you'll find your Prince Charming," Thorne pointed out: "or honesty."




In May, Bella revealed to Seventeen: "On our first date, (Tristan) thought I was going to be just like the other girls he had met who would always give it up and kiss him right away…I waited six weeks - I had to make sure he was in it to win it."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts