Ed Sheeran Slams Miley Cyrus Feud Rumors: "I've Never Met Her"

Ed Sheeran slammed rumors of a supposed feud with Miley Cyrus during Wednesday's "On Air with Ryan Seacrest."

The rumors of bad blood between the two celebrities went wild after Miley seemed to call Sheeran, 23, an "a**hole" as he headed to the podium to receive his award for Best Male Video at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards.


Sheeran confessed to Seacrest, 39, his opinion about the matter.


"Well, I don't know why people were expecting that (high-five)," Sheeran said of the moment he passed Cyrus, 21, at the VMAs, noting: "I've never met her. There was a high-five between me and Scooter (Braun) because I know him, and that was the only high-five. I don't know what people were expecting."

Sheeran also revealed to Seacrest he would absolutely be eager to team up with Cyrus.




"I think she's a fantastic artist," Ed was quoted as saying, adding: "She's got a great voice and writes great songs."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts