Jennifer Aniston: "I Haven't Failed As Woman Just Because I'm Not A Mom" (VIDEO)

Jennifer Aniston is fed up with the unlimited speculation about when she will get married and have kids.  



On Wednesday's "Today Show," Aniston, 45, expressed her annoyance.


"I don't have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done, and…if they're not checked, then I've failed some part of my feminism or my being a woman or my worth and my value as a woman, because I haven't birthed a child," Jennifer confessed to Carson Daly.

Aniston pointed out: "I've birthed a lot of things, and I feel like I've mothered many things, and I don't think it's fair to put that pressure on people."


Check out the video below… 



Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts