Kate Upton Won't Pose Naked Because Of The Internet

Kate Upton will not pose nude anytime soon.  





In a new interview with Details, Upton, 22, was asked about Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss and other iconic supermodels who have been shot naked by legendary fashion photographers.


"For me those photos are art," Upton was quoted as saying, noting: "Your body is art, your body is beautiful, and to be photographed in that way is amazing and it's received in a very positive way. But with social media and the Internet and not so great blogs and the attention like that, I don't think that my pictures would be received in the way that I'd want them to be received."

Upton went on: "That's why I've stayed away from them. I really appreciate those photos and I think those women are beautiful, but I think social media and the Internet has prevented me from putting myself out there like that."




As for how it's like to be a supermodel, Upton explained: "It's where I've started and it's what I've accomplished, so I'm happy about it," claiming: "But the more my career grows, I think that people will see that I have a lot more to offer and a lot more to give, but I want to do it right and that's why it's taking me time. I'm patient about it."


Kate pointed out: "Now it's out of my hands - it has kind of been rolling on its own - but at the beginning I was micromanaging every little step. For example, I felt that my agency before wasn't helping me in the direction I wanted to go, so I approached IMG myself," adding: "I always had in my mind where I should be at a certain stage".


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts