Lauren Holly Quotes

1. I had that L.A. mentality, I shredded the garbage and I had picked a house that was isolated.  




2. It was at the beginning of all this tabloid frenzy. Our garbage was being gone through, and we were involved in all these chases getting home, and people camping out on our property to get pictures.


3. They're always so much fun. And this is a great one because all the music is live.




4. I never had that star aura.

5. I sure am putting on the frequent flier miles!


6. I just thought that I had had my fill for a while and wanted to have a family. My husband was moving to Chicago for his job. And so I went along. And it was a great thing that I did.



7. The last time (my character) saw him was six years ago. All of a sudden, I'm back, and I'm his boss, which can lead to tons of conflict.


8. You'll be a good parent when you're ready to no longer be selfish. Until I was about 35, it was all about me. I look back and I'm astonished at how I lived my life - it was totally self-involved.

9. I never had that reputation of being not accessible.


10. (on her worst audition) Sister Act. I get this call: they're having trouble finding the young mousy nun so they want me to go in. "But isn't this singing?" I ask. "Yes, they know you don't sing." I go in, read the scene, it goes well and the director says to me: "Will you sing a song for us?" I said: "Sing? I don't sing." "No. no, no. Lauren, it doesn't matter that you don't sing. We just want to see if you look like you can sing-do the body movements and the facial expressions and then we'll dub it." So I closed my eyes and belled out "Happy Birthday" as loud as I could and I tried to put all the feeling and body movement into it. When I finished, I opened my eyes. I've never seen such looks of horror as there were on their faces. Then I heard someone in the back of this group say: "Wow, that girl's got balls." It was horrible.

11. Did you see the first episode?…Did you see what we were doing in that flashback? Holy cow. Yeah, I think there's going to be some interesting stuff between Mark (Harmon) and me.

12. One of the things I was excited about...is that I get one of those black-and-white things.

13. Thank God I didn't have my children until I was a little bit older.


14. It started out…with ordering 150 T-shirts that said: "It's Mark Harmon's birthday," that we passed out to the entire crew.


15. We didn't get along at first.

16. I started in this business on soap operas.


17. He had big input into me coming on the show. I was wary of coming back into that hour (drama) world, and to join a show that's already on - you never know the temperament of the set. You better love working there, because I can't tell you how depressing it can get if you don't.



18. I like trying to get pregnant, I'm not so sure about childbirth.


19. It always made me sad that there were kids who didn't have homes.


What do you think of Lauren Holly's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts