Leslie Mann Plastic Surgery

American actress Leslie Mann, best known for her roles in comedic movies such as "The Cable Guy", "George of the Jungle", "The 40-Year-Old Virgin", "Knocked Up", "17 Again", "Funny People", "Rio", "The Change-Up" and "This Is 40", is rumored to have gone under the plastic surgeon's knife to turn back the hands of time.


Mann, 42, is rumored to have gotten botox injections and chemical peels.


While Mann hasn't admitted to have had any kind of plastic surgery procedure, she claims she has thought about succumbing to plastic surgery in the future and isn't against her peers who have opted to go under the knife.

In an interview with USA Today, Mann revealed that she is concerned about the physical effects of aging.


"I had a nervous breakdown. I look at myself and things look different," Leslie was quoted as saying, noting: "My skin looks different. My elbows, I have weird skin on my elbows I never had before. I have more wrinkles."


Mann's husband Judd Apatow joked about his wife's insecurities by pointing out: "She's going to have elbow-tightening surgery."

In another interview, Mann confessed: "Maybe there will be a day when I'll have a nervous breakdown but right now everything's OK. Would I have plastic surgery? I have no idea. You never know, if my face fell down to my chin! If something makes you feel better…whatever. I don't judge. Whatever anyone wants to do is fine with me."



The truth is that Mann's forehead appears super smooth for someone living in a sunny beach area. So, it is highly possible that Mann uses botox in minimal doses and chemical peels to eliminate sunspots and fine lines


Leslie's flawless skin is likely the result of using top quality skincare products, staying out of the sun's harmful rays, wearing always sunscreen, covering her skin in long sleeves and large hats when outdoors and removing her makeup.


Conclusion: With or without plastic surgery, Leslie Mann manages to look natural and younger than her actual age.


What do you think? Did Leslie Mann get plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts