Nicole Kidman: "I've Been To Hell And Back!"

Nicole Kidman graces the cover of Net-A-Porter's The Edit magazine and she looks absolutely perfect!  




In an interview with the magazine, Kidman, 47, opened up about her pals' reactions to Keith Urban's revelations of love on stage: "I had two girlfriends sitting with me (at the concert) and they were like: "Bitch!" I went: "Hey! I've been to hell and back!" Keith always says: "We're lucky we met late in life,"" pointing out: "The sadness of that is we can't have six kids together, but the greatness of that is (we are done) with all the other stuff, so now we are totally present for this." That's a great thing to hear from a man."


As for having a family, Nicole explained: "They say your art gets affected when you have a family, but I'd much rather have a family. Having experienced the greatest awards and accolades, the idea of being alone with that doesn't work for me. It may for somebody else, but it's not for me."

For the full interview of Nicole Kidman, make sure to visit Net-a-Porter.com


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts