Robin Williams' Daughter Zelda Pays Tribute To Her Father

Zelda Williams, the 25-year-old daughter of Robin Williams, honored her beloved father just hours after news emerged that the Oscar winner died of a suspected suicide.  







Quoting Antoine De Saint-Exupery's "The Little Prince," Zelda tweeted: "You - you alone will have the stars as no one else has them…In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night…You - only you - will have stars that laugh."


Afterwards Zelda added: "I love you. I miss you. I'll try to keep looking up."






Just two weeks ago, Williams shared a black-and-white picture of himself with Zelda, one of the three kids he left behind.


In Williams' final Instagram post, he wrote: "#tbt and Happy Birthday to Ms. Zelda Rae Williams! Quarter of a century old today but always my baby girl. Happy Birthday @zeldawilliams Love you!"






Williams' daughter turned 25 on July 31.


Just in case you have missed it, the comedian was found unconscious (and finally pronounced dead) in his residence in Tiburon, California on Monday.

The coroner thinks that the iconic actor committed suicide by asphyxiation.


Williams' wife, Susan Schneider, said in a statement" "This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin's family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin's death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions."

A spokesperson for Williams pointed out that the legendary artist had been "battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss."

Hollywood celebrities mourned Williams' shocking death.


R.I.P Robin Williams


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts