Ariana Grande Naked Photos Are Fake

Ariana Grande claims the supposed naked pictures of her that were leaked online as part of the enormous celebrity nude photos hacking scandal are fake.


Asked on twitter about the snapshots, Grande, 21, responded: "Hell nah…praying for the people who believed that was me lmaoo…my petite ass is much cuter than that."

Ariana then tweeted: "To every1 going on about my "nudes" & my "m&g prices" neither are real! my lil ass is a lot cuter than that lmao & tour details r comin soon."


"But forreal tho whoever thought those were actually me… love u but I'm praying for u," Grande wrote.

Earlier, a spokesperson for Grande had discarded the images as bogus.

It has to be mentioned that "Chuck" actress Yvonne Strahovski, also targeted by the hacker, took to Instagram to refuse the originality of her alleged nudes.


"It is with great sadness and disappointment that I address this hacking issue," Strahovski wrote, noting: "To my fellow actresses whose privacy has been invaded - my heart goes out to you."



Strahovski went on: "I'm so disappointed that there are people in the world who feel the need to commit these criminal acts. Some of these pictures are fake, my own included. Regardless - I ask you all - do not share the links."


"Don't even look at the photos. Just let people have the privacy they deserve," Strahovski pointed out, adding: "Integrity is sacred."

Just in case you have missed it, Victoria Justice has revealed that her alleged nudes are phony, as have targets including McKayla Maroney.

Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton and Kirsten Dunst's naked photos are real.

The FBI is investigating the matter.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts