Dakota Fanning: "I Think I'm Normal"

In an interview with Arizona Central, Dakota Fanning opened up about leading a normal life.  





"I think I'm a normal person (laughs). I think I'm a pretty normal person, whatever normal means," Fanning, 20, was quoted as saying, noting: "I just have lived my life as authentically as I can. For me what's been important, it's just about making films and the experience of being an actor. All the other stuff that can sometimes come along with that I haven't really taken that much part in."


Dakota explained: "I went to high school and that was a regular school, and most of my friends are people I met there. Things like that. I've tried to just live as close to normal as I can, I suppose."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts