Ellen DeGeneres Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)

Ellen DeGeneres finally accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge after being nominated by Anthony Carbajal, who spearheaded the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge after being diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease in January at the age of 26!


DeGeneres, 56, invited Carbajal to the season 12 premiere of her show where they doused themselves in freezing ice cold water to help raise money for ALS research


"It really did get a lot of attention and it got my attention," DeGeneres revealed to Carbajal of his own YouTube video, which has over 16 million views, adding: "I was planning on doing it. There was no way that I wasn't doing it and then I saw your video and in the beginning of the video he nominated me. Why did you nominate me?" 

"Well, our family loves you so much. We really love you Ellen. My mom (Anthony's mom also suffers from ALS) and I watch the show every day," Carbajal explained, noting: "I am a wedding photographer and I edit during the day at least I was a wedding photographer but I would help my Mom during the day and no matter that kind of struggle we felt or went through during the day at 4 o'clock we always watched Ellen and you lifted our spirits. And I know you lift a lot of other people's spirits.  And I think you're going to answer it? I don't know. I didn't think I'd sit here in this chair with you but I'm so happy and grateful. This probably is the best of my mom's and I life."

DeGeneres challenged Beyonce and Kim Kardashian.

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts