Hilary Duff Talks Aaron Carter's Obsession With Her

Hilary Duff feels quite uncomfortable about Aaron Carter's obsession with her.

Carter, who dated Duff when they were teenagers, has recently declared his undying love for her.


In a new interview with BuzzFeed on Wednesay, the outlet asked Duff about that, claiming: "Aaron Carter keeps declaring his love for you; how do you feel about it?"



"I was not expecting this question," Duff, 26, responded, noting: "He does, I keep seeing that, that he keeps doing that. I don't know how I feel. I mean, that was so long ago, and obviously I'm still married, and I have a baby and we kind of jus…don't know each other. So… yeah."


When BuzzFeed pointed out: "So it's just weird," Hilary jokingly replied: "You said it, not me!"



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts