Lena Dunham Transforms Into A Statue For "NYT Magazine"

Lena Dunham has transformed into a statue for the cover of The New York Times Magazine's latest issue.  









When asked by the mag about "Gawker" leaking book excerpts in December 2012, Dunham, 28, responded: "They posted it with a list of 72 reasons I was the dumbest human on earth. It felt like such a violation to put my unedited work out into the world. As a writer, there is nothing more violating. I would rather walk down the street naked - no surprise - than to have someone read my unedited work."



Dunham said of her boyfriend Jack Antonoff: "When I met Jack, I said to my mom: "I met this guy, and he's obsessed with dying, too, and he lives in his parents' house!""


As for her big career moments, the "Girls" star was quoted as saying: "I think there's a part of my parents and a part of me that is consistently excited and surprised that I am in any way functional. I've had a lot of moments in my career where I've had to just say: "I'm picking my jaw up off the floor and carrying on," Because you don't get much work done with your jaw on the floor."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts