Liberty Ross Talks Rupert Sanders And Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal

Liberty Ross has spoken out about her ex-husband Rupert Sanders' relationship with Kristen Stewart.  




In an interview with Harper's Bazaar UK, Ross, 35, reflects on the headline-making cheating scandal.

"Unfortunately, we live in a world where everything is so overexposed that it's actually terrifying," Ross said of the situation, noting: "I was horrified at how relentless and extraordinary going through something like that was."


Her biggest concern was protecting her two young kids from the media attack.


The model and actress told the outlet: "I was able to go and be somewhere secluded for a good month. And then when school went back, I had no choice but to be as strong a woman as I could be for the children."

Things, however, are cooler now.

"It's amazing what two years does," Ross was quoted as saying, pointing out: "Today, I feel happier than I've ever felt, and I'm in such a great place. All of us are: my kids are great, Rupert's amazing, we have all moved on and everyone is doing really well."


Asked whether she is still bitter about what took place, Ross responded: "God, no. Ugh. People need to learn to forgive. I have no problem with anyone involved. I'm completely compassionate, I really am. No life is perfect, we all have our problems and issues and I believe that it's good to be true to who you are."




"Rupert and I were together since we were very, very young. I was 18 - essentially, I married my first boyfriend," Ross explained, adding: "I always used to say we were more like brother and sister anyway. We'd been together for so long, we weren't really evolving together as a couple so much."


Ross went on: "Rupert was very much part of my family, and still is - he was like another sibling. We'll always have this amazing love for each other. I spent 17 years of my life with him. I have nothing but love and respect and compassion for him. He'll always be my family, you know. We live close to each other, we continue to raise our children absolutely together, it's really good."


"I think we can grow from all experiences, even the most tragic, sh*tty ones where you think you're going to die," Ross claimed, adding: "Actually, you know, there are ways of growing with them and learning from them and moving past them and accepting them. I just feel so lucky and peaceful with everything in life, and excited and happy."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts