Rebecca Romijn Quotes

1. I think life throws enough curveballs that you shouldn't make such a big deal out of everything.  





2. Eating apples is good on so many levels. There's fiber in the skin that's really good for you. It helps with digestion and helps you absorb all the nutrients of everything you've eaten that day. Apples are a really good thing.


3. I'd never planned on being a model.

4. I know you're not supposed to have TV in your room, but I like watching a little. I need something mindless.

5. I've never been one to make plans, because I never wanted to disappoint myself.

6. Yes. I've been asked to pose nude, but I never have, and I probably never will.


7. I've always said that sexy is having a really strong sense of yourself and never taking yourself too seriously.

8. I really like listening to music when I'm hiking or exercising. I don't like hearing myself breathe.

9. Sometimes I'm so tired, I look down at what I'm wearing, and if it's comfortable enough to sleep in, I don't even make it into my pajamas. I'm looking down, and I'm like: "T-shirt and stretchy pants? Yup, that's fine. It's pajama-y, good night."


10. Luckily, I'm doing other things besides just modeling, because frankly, I'm a little bored with it.

11. I was never a girl who dreamed about what her wedding day would be like, but I've always dreamed about decorating my baby's nursery.


12. I'd have to say that, in general, models take themselves too seriously. Basically, they are genetic freaks who spend a couple of hours in hair and makeup.

13. Living in Paris was a crash course in chic.

13. I'm a diligent person, and that came directly from having hardworking parents.


14. Breastfeeding is the very best diet I've been on.


15. Being a mom makes me feel whole and like I understand the meaning of life.

16. I'm not for gratuitous nudity, but if there's humor, I don't have a problem.


17. It's pronounced "Romaine," like the lettuce.





18. Making people laugh is the greatest experience.


19. I think we felt the pressure more at first than this time around. But still you don't want to let anyone down. I never even met Patrick until we had a Christmas party at Ian McKellen's house on the first movie and then I didn't see him again until the premiere.

20. I guess I can be a little neurotic sometimes, but can't everybody?


21. I've become really good at turning down the boring, pretty girl roles, the trophy wife, supermodel, beautiful girlfriend roles. I mean, playing somebody who's perfect holds no allure for me, whatsoever. It's just boring.


22. Movie making is really, it's a director's medium, it's not even so much an actor's medium.


23. I get really bad plane bloat. Your body and your face and everything swells. I could never get rid of it. It stays with you.





24. Are you kidding? I'm a terrible cook, but John is a really great one. Literally, I never cook. The whole time we were dating, I prepared two officially romantic meals. Both of them were such disasters that he begs me never to go into the kitchen again.


25. I think when you start messing with your own hormones, it's crazy-making.

26. I'm a little top heavy, so I have to pay attention to that area. I think it was from my years of swimming in school when I was a kid and it just overdeveloped my upper body. In fact, when I started modeling, my back was so developed, I could not fit into any dresses.

27. Hour-long TV is no joke. It tests you as a human being. It makes you a stronger person, but it's really crazy.


28. I've been messing around in the studio the last couple of years. But I don't want to worry about being taken seriously as a singer. It just really feels good to do it.




29. Sexy at the millennium means having a solid sense of self but never taking yourself too seriously.


30. I think to make any relationship work it just takes a tremendous amount of effort and accepting of one another.






31. That's true, you don't want to let anybody down and here are millions of people who've been waiting for their favorite characters to be brought to life and you don't want to disappoint.

32. I love uplifting television.


What do you think of Rebecca Romijn's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts