Rosario Dawson Talks Romance And Losing Her Virginity To Cosmopolitan

Rosario Dawson spoke out in Cosmopolitan's Fall issue for Latinas about love, her years as a teenager and waiting to lose her virginity.  








"I was an awkward teenager. I went stag to my prom," Dawson, 35, confessed to the mag, explaining: "I was dating one guy in elementary school who made me hold hands at recess, and then he broke up with me to go with a girl who would make out."


Dawson went on: "I was a virgin until I was 20 years old! My mother was raising five kids on her own, I wasn't just going to sit back and be a horny teenager and continue some cycle of teenage pregnancy - I wanted more opportunities."

"I love men! I love romance," Rosario pointed out, adding: "I would love to fall deeply in love with someone, but at the same time it's not my everything."

When it comes to romance, Dawson claims she values kind gestures over expensive gifts.



"For my 25th birthday, my then-boyfriend prepared a beautiful bath for me," Dawson recalled, noting: "He put flowers and a bunch of little candles everywhere. He was crazy busy, and he knew I loved a great bath!"



Dawson concluded: "I remember it was so small but it was so special to me because he thought it through."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts