Aaron Carpenter Quotes

1. Actions show louder than words...If you say you care about someone. Don't just say it. Show that you care. Tired of being lied to.  



2. I feel spoiled when it's my birthday and I hate it.


3. You choose what you believe...Only thing I have to say is people aren't always who they say they are.


4. How are you gonna learn if you never try?

5. Do what makes you happy.


6. I wanna stay young forever.


7. If you want to forget all your other troubles, wear too tight shoes.

8. I love laughing.

9. Music is my getaway.


10. We can't quite decide if the world is growing worse, or if the reporters are just working harder.


11. Music is so much more than just sound. Music brings back so many memories. Whether it's good or bad memories…That's the beauty of it all.


12. That Ebola stuff scares me.

13. I wanna go back to being a kid…Not being stressed 24/7…Not having to worry about anything but being a kid and living life.


14. I wish I could fly.


15. I have no friends.



16. My sleep schedule is so off.

17. If Mosquitos were extinct I wouldn't mind one bit.


What do you think of Aaron Carpenter's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts