Amanda Bynes Accuses Father Of Sex Abuse

Amanda Bynes has blamed her father for sexual abuse as a child.  




Bynes, 28, made the claims on twitter on Friday.


It has to be mentioned that Bynes' erratic behavior has led to estimation that she is battling a serious form of mental illness, casting doubt over many of her dramatic public declarations.

In recent years, the former Nickelodeon star has also regularly contradicted herself on twitter, claiming  something awful and then taking it back.


There is not any information of sexual abuse about Bynes' dad Rick.

According to celebrity website TMZ, Bynes tried to flee New York on Friday after learning that her parents were going to fly to the city to put her in a treatment center.


The outlet reported that Bynes' mother and father reserved a spot in an unspecified medical facility and were en route to the troubled actress to convince her to go when she started her twitter tirade.


Check out what Amanda Bynes tweeted below…


"My dad was verbally and physically abuse to me as a child. I need to tell the truth about my dad. He called me ugly as a child and then asked me if I wanted to have sex with him and i did not know how to respond and I said no and then. I was forced to live with my dad which was a total nightmare. My dad fondled himself in front of me so many times that i started recording him on my phone in hopes of catching him. saying or doing something inappropriate around me so I could get him arrested & put in jail for the rest of his perverted life. My mom knows that my father's literally and physically incestual towards his own daughter and the fact that she never called the police on. Him embarrasses me to no end. So, today I am meeting with a lawyer to get a restraining order against my dad. I cannot hear the sound of His incestually charged voice ever again and I'm just being honest. I will not be manipulated or brainwashed by anyone anymore. So let me live my own life free of unhappiness and misery. So call me what you want but please do not call me crazy or insane because that's a joke."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts