Amanda Bynes Confirms Engagement: "I'm Getting Married"

Amanda Bynes has confirmed that she is engaged and will be tying the knot soon.


"I am getting married and my boyfriend and I are going to be on the cover People magazine," Bynes, 28, tweeted, adding: "Because although they have made up things about me before, they will omit any error they've made."


The tweets came just minutes after she wrote about her plans to file a lawsuit against several tabloids that she claims are publishing lies. These outlets have written several "exclusive interviews" with her this week, which she reveals not to have given.



One of the interviews is where the former Nickelodeon star reportedly first announced that she is engaged to a male named Caleb who is an aspiring actor that she met in a medical facility.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts