Ashton Irwin Quotes

1. You guys have definitely made our dreams come true, and you continue to everyday. I hope we always make you happy, and sorry if we can't all the time, but we definitely do our best.


2. (on touring with 5sos) I don't want to go home. I want to hang out with these guys.

3. I've only got forever and forever is fine.


4. I wish happiness was untouchable and nothing would hurt.

5. No matter what happens with this band, we want you to know that we're still thinking of you all the time.

6. Can someone give me a nose massage? I really need to relieve the stress.

7. By the way before Calum continues, this is the first show ever that anyone has ever brought signs for us. This is cool.


8. Well we can't get into anywhere because we're 12.

9. Musicians putting other musicians down is so lame man. Lift each other up, support creativity.

10. It's unbelievable how can you effect someone else so deeply and never know.

11. You don't get lucky twice and that's the truth.

12. (on Zayn Malik of One Direction) I'm really jealous that Zayn is the 5th member of Little Mix. I have the talent and charm to be in Little Mix.


13. Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful.


14. How the f… was I supposed to know that Calum was genuinely attracted to Shrek? I'm sorry for making jokes.

15. What if I quit the band and became a cheerleader?

16. You gotta treat people how you wanna be treated.


17. Things will get better. Trust me.



18. I don't talk much; I'm the drummer.



19. The reason I started playing the drums was to impress this one asparagus in the fridge…Shouldn't have let her go.

20. Just live right now and be yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.


What do you think of Ashton Irwin's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts