Ciara Shows Off Post-Baby Body (PHOTOS)

Ciara flaunted her post-baby frame in several new Instagram images, revealing that she has lost 60 pounds since giving birth to her baby boy Future Zahir in May.  




Ciara, 28, also promoted Calvin Klein underwear.


"I feel so proud to say that 4 months after delivering a 9 lbs. 10 oz. baby, I can finally rock My Calvin's! #mycalvins," Ciara tweeted on Friday, along with a snapshot of herself appearing fit in her undies.





The performer added a second picture and wrote: "After Delivering My Son I Feel Like There's Nothing I Can't Do. I Feel Like I Can Conquer The World. #ANewMe #NewMusic. So Proud To Rock #mycalvins 60lbs later!!"


Check out the photos below…



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts