Donna D'Errico Quotes

1. The Bible says that after the flood, Noah's Ark landed on the mountains of Ararat. Throughout the years, there have been a handful of explorers who claimed to have seen the Ark on modern-day Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey. Some have been frauds, but many have been highly respected individuals whose eyewitness accounts are considered legitimate. I am returning again this summer with my team to attempt to reach an area on the mountain that we were able to get very close to last summer, but did not have time to attempt to climb to.
2. (on ex husband Nikki Six) He said that I said bad things about Brandi - his first wife - to his daughter after the divorce. I raised the kids for ten years and I miss them so much. He's kept them apart from me and it is a painful event. He made up a very convoluted story about his daughter in the backseat of a car, hiding from me, and overhearing me tell her nanny stories about her mom. What is weird is that during our marriage he used to send me emails about how he wanted offshore accounts to hide money from her and he was the one who called Brandi names.


3. Even when I was living sinfully, I still had that dream to climb Mount Ararat.


4. As a little girl, I was always outside catching turtles, lizards, frogs, snakes, etc.  I didn't really have any friends (I was very shy), there was no Internet, no video games, only four television channels, and no cell phones back then.  So I entertained myself by spending my free time in the forest across the street from our house. There is a big lake there, and lots of reptiles and amphibians. I's play near a particular stream that had minnows and crayfish in it, which I enjoyed watching and studying. Sometimes I would catch some of them and keep them in a little aquarium at home. I taught myself how to find and dig up worms, which I would use as bait to fish with in the lake. I think of those days quite often. Life was very simple back then.


5. Once I was home, I realized that I had nearly died without having accomplished what I always said I would do before I died.


6. What you may not know is that while I was running on the beach alongside David Hasselhoff, which to many would have been a dream job, I was actually dreaming about something completely different: searching for Noah's Ark. Yes, the Noah's Ark from the Bible.

7. (on ex husband Nikki Six) I raised Nikki's three kids for 10 years and came to love them very much. When we separated, I rented a house large enough for all of them to come visit. They never came. I was devastated and couldn't understand why until I found out he was telling them things about me that weren't true. He told them I kept them from their biological mom. That just wasn't true, but it made a good story - and made me look bad. He is very good at manipulation and using words to his advantage…Nikki was always making up stories about me that were just outrageous and I felt I had to rebut each one. It became scary to see how he defined me with his stories.


8. I went through a phase in my life where I fell away from the church. I know I've sinned, and I've sinned publicly.



9. I just became really mesmerized by Noah's Ark. It's kind of inexplicable.



10. Can you imagine? Finding out that you're going to be on two series (Baywatch and Baywatch Nights) at one time? I said to myself, my life is never going to be the same again.


11. My former husband is Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue which has a huge fan base. He's very well liked and especially so right now because of his new book "The Heroin Diaries". I watch him promoting the book and I know that people are seeing only what he wants them to see. Like you, I have stories made up about me that are very painful. Behind the scenes with Nikki is just like any other woman divorcing a narcissist/abuser.


12. I've made mistakes and choices in my past that I wouldn't make today. That's a chapter in my life that I've closed the door on. It's like that's another person. It's not who I am today.


13. I went to Turkey to climb Moubt Ararat and search for Noah's Ark.  That had been my dream since I was a little girl in third grade at St. Anne's School.  While there, I also was searching for a man named Donald MacKenzie, who disappeared from Mount Ararat in September, 2010, while he was searching for the Ark.  I interviewed several people on-camera over there who knew Donald or saw him before he disappeared, including some who I believe may know what happened to him, as part of a documentary I am doing about Donald's disappearance. No official investigation or search was ever really conducted after he disappeared nearly two years ago. Interestingly, as soon as I left, one of the people whom I had interviewed and questioned about Donald's disappearance, pointing out to them that had it been an accident that befell Donald his gear would have been found, suddenly "found" Donald's gear. 


14. Living in LA, it's hard to imagine that there are millions of people in the world living in abject poverty. I have seen it first-hand in recent trips to Cambodia, and am now working to help. It just really puts this whole Hollywood thing into perspective.



15. Pray the Rosary every day. Attend Mass every Sunday. Go to Confession regularly. If you do these things, you will be able to withstand and get through anything. I know what it's like to be led astray and fall into a life of sin. I know how easy that is. I've lived it. I also know what it's like to come back.


16. I was born in Dothan, Alabama, while my father was serving a tour of duty in the Vietnam war.  He was an army Captain from a big Italian family in Connecticut, and my mom was a sweet Southern belle.  After returning from the war, we moved to a city just outside Fort Benning, Georgia named Columbus. My brother, sister, and I were all raised Catholic (my mother converted), and attended Catholic school.  Most of my teachers were nuns.  There was a convent on the school grounds, and all the nuns wore full habits.


What do you think of Donna D'Errico's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts