Hugh Grant: "My First Hollywood Audition Ended In Projectile Vomiting" (VIDEOS)

Hugh Grant's first big Hollywood audition resulted in projectile vomiting.  





Grant, 54, revealed what took pace on Friday's "The Graham Norton Show," claiming that he was reading a script one-on-one with a "very distinguished producer-director" when things went out of control.


"I got about halfway through the first page, and I just saw him out of the corner of my eye stand up, and then he started to go: "Oh, my God. Oh, my God!"" Grant recalled.



The actor went on: "And then was sicker than any man I've ever seen in my life. It was like a cat being sick!…You read about projectile vomiting!"


Hugh remembered: "He filled the waste paper basket…I thought it was my acting, but it turns out it was Mexican food."




When asked if he got the job, Grant jokingly responded: "Oh, I got the job, but  I slept with him."

The star also recreated his popular "Four Weddings and a Funeral" rain scene with a drenched Norton.


Check out the funny videos below…




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts