Jessica Chastain Opens Up About New Movie "Interstellar"

Jessica Chastain recently revealed a lot of details about her new movie "Interstellar".  





"I'll tell you about my character. I play a woman who is like a scientist. She's super super smart and scientific and she's not whole at the beginning when we see here. There's an emotional part missing that we then wonder: "Does she become completed by the end? Is there that journey?" I would say yes," Chastain, 37, explained to E! News, noting: "It's definitely a love story, definitely a love story. As much as the film is about outer space and like the most incredible action, adventure, epic, epic film, it's so much about love."


"Trust me, there's no way to over hype this film. I never talked like this about a film, but when I saw it I was like I don't know what to do. It's great," the Oscar nominated actress added.


"Interstellar" opens in theaters on November 5.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts