Larry David Reacts To Jennifer Lawrence's Crush: "It's A Shame I'm 40 Years Older"

Larry David reveals he is absolutely flattered by Jennifer Lawrence's crush on him.

Just in case you have missed it, in a new interview with Vanity Fair Lawrence, 24, expressed her affections for the comedian-actor.

Opening up about what she looks for in a boyfriend, the "Hunger Games" star confessed that David was her ideal man.


"I'm in love with him, and I have been for a really long time," Jennifer explained to the magazine.

Lawrence pointed out: "I worship Woody Allen, but I don't feel it below the belt the way I do for Larry David."

David was asked to reply to the remarks at the New Yorker Festival on Saturday, during a public talk with editor David Remnick.


"Smart kid," David, 67, responded, noting: "It's a shame that I'm about 40 years older than she is."





Joking about Lawrence's "below the belt" comment, the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" claimed: "Maybe she's referring to her knees."


"I don't think I could do it," David said of a possible romance.

David stated "On one hand it's very flattering and on another hand, it's kind of a shame - in terms of timing."

"I'd have fun watching the reality show of it though," he added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts