Melissa Etheridge: "I Haven't Talked To Brad Pitt Since Jennifer Aniston Split"

Melissa Etheridge stopped by "Watch What Happens Live" on Wednesday and made the shocking revelation that she hasn't spoken to Brad Pitt since he and Jennifer Aniston divorced in 2005.


When Andy Cohen, 46, asked Etheridge, who sang at Pitt and Aniston's wedding in 2000, Etheridge, 53, was quoted as saying: "I haven't talked to Brad Pitt in 10 years."


As for Angelina Jolie, who the singer and breast cancer survivor called "fearful" for having a preventative double mastectomy in 2013, she claimed: "I have never even ever spoken to Angelina."

Melissa stood by her comments about Jolie's decision to get elective surgery, but pointed out: "I didn't mean that comment meanly. I certainly want to clear (that) up."


"I just felt that calling it brave was not something I would do," Etheridge went on, noting: "To cut healthy tissue off is fearful 'cause you're fearful of getting something. Brave to me would be different. And that's all."

Etheridge added: "People can do whatever they want. It's their bodies, their health."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts