Taylor Swift On Dating: "It Gives Me A Partial Panic Attack"

Taylor Swift is talking seriousy when she says she is not dating anyone at the moment.  






"I made the decision to spend time on my own and figure out who I am," Swift, 24, told People for its 40th anniversary issue, channeling Mia Farrow's look from the outlet's 1974 debut cover.


Taylor went on: "The last couple of years have been about defining life on my own terms."





Swift explained: "Being on my own, prioritizing my girlfriends, my family and my music above everything else and trying things I never thought I'd try. It's really been a liberating and freeing time."


As for her friendships, the star pointed out: "My group of friends are the most important thing to me right now. They are so fun and know me and like me for who I actually am."

Swift noted: "When you take the other person out of the scenario and you're walking through life on your own, you end up figure out what you actually like without anyone else's input."


"I'm not too worried about whether I meet someone," Swift revealed to the mag, claiming: "I'm going to be happy either way."




Swift appears happy and states she is "not going to compromise the happiness and independence that I've found for just anybody."


"The idea of a date gives me a partial panic attack!" Taylor admitted, confessing: "It includes 40 paparazzi cameras shooting through windows at us, and that's not relaxing or alluring for me. That makes me want to crawl under the couch and hide! But I'm fine! I have two cats. That's all I need."

"It would take an astonishing human for me to even consider getting back into a relationship," Swift was quoted as saying, adding: "It would take something really, really, really, really different - a kind of a one-in-a-million person for me to face all that."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts