Winona Ryder Nose Job

American actress Winona Ryder - best known for the movies "Beetlejuice", "Heathers", "Mermaids", "Edward Scissorhands" and "Dracula" - is rumored to have had a nose job to improve her image.


Judging by the before and after pictures, it is quite obvious that Ryder's nose was wider, more bulbous, with a less defined tip. Her current nose is definitely thinner, reshaped, which is definitely a sign of a nose job.



You can notice Winona's old nose on her film debut in the 1986 movie "Lucas", on Tim Burton's "Beetlejuice" and the cult film "Heathers". Before starring in "Edward Scissorhands" and "Dracula", she had the procedure.


It has to be noted though that Ryder, 42, denies having any kind of plastic surgery.


She revealed to Interview magazine in their May 2013 issue: "It's funny, because I went straight from the Interview shoot to this premiere, and I still had on all the makeup, and my friend told me that some people were literally saying that I'd had work done - which, by the way, I've found is normal hygiene now on sets," Ryder was quoted as saying.



"I'm not trying to knock it, but, you know, I have a little bit of traffic now on my forehead - which I'm like very proud of actually - and it's interesting how people just instinctively are like: "Oh, maybe you should get something done for that." And it's like: "Really?""



Conclusion: With or without plastic surgery, Winona Ryder is still beautiful and looks natural. It's hard to believe she changed anything in her appearance, but the photos prove the opposite.


What do you think? Did Winona Ryder get a nose job?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts