Abigail Breslin Quotes

1. I really like to cook.  












2. Well, you know, I never want to feel like I have a set plan of what I'm supposed to do. I kind of like to go script by script, and if I like the character and like the story that's why I want to do a movie.


3. (her experience on the set of "Signs") "Everyone was just so nice. The director would ask me if I was OK with my scenes and if something was too scary. Joaquin (Joaquin Phoenix) was great, too. We would thumb-wrestle between takes. I always won!


4. I've always been a huge fan of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies.


5. I want to do wardrobe. I want to do hair. I want to do makeup. I want to do writing. I want to do directing. I want to do all of it. I like it. And I want to do producing.

6. I'm a huge horror movie fan. Beyond belief.



7. I would hope that someday, in my lifetime that I'd be able to tell my kids there use to be a thing called cancer but it doesn't exist anymore.


8. I never want to play the same character twice. I like to do different roles. I have fun with that.


9. (Shame on Sandy Benefit 2013) When the hurricane hit, I was in Oklahoma filming, and I had been away from home for quite a long time, I was really homesick, so I went into the basement of where I was staying to write the song.



10. I would love to do a "Scream"-type movie.

11. Everybody's always like: "Are you so sick of people saying Little Miss Sunshine?" No, because I'd so much rather them say that than, like: "Little Miss Effed Up in the Head." I love that movie. It's a part of me and it always will be.


12. I love animated movies in general. I like making them.



13. (about her first movie role in "Signs") It was the coolest experience ever! I hadn't done any other movie roles, so I was really nervous.

14. I have a really great family, and when I'm not filming, I go home and walk the dogs, take out the garbage, clean my room, all that stuff. My family and my friends keep me in line, and make sure I don't get crazy.

15. I'm from New York. I have a non, neutral accent. It can go any way you want.


16. My mom didn't ever think I would take to acting because I was a very shy, very reserved kind of child. But obviously, something changed!

17. I'm pretty boring.

18. I love Chicago.



19. It's cheesy, but having a pimple or a bad hair day isn't going to matter in five years. I don't always remember that, but I try.



20. I try to make myself do things for other people when I'm feeling down. Like, you can call your local hospital and help out in the pediatric unit.

21. I've never had a treehouse because I live in New York City. It would be a little bit hard to fit a treehouse in a New York City apartment.

22. I made my first movie when I was five.

23. I'd love to work with Michelle Williams. I think that she's incredible. She's such a great actress and I love her.


24. My phone is always in front of me, 24/7.


25. A lot of the time I'm working with people who are older than me.



26. People say, like: "Are you a regular person?" "Well, I'm not a robot, if that's what you're asking, I really am a person."


27. I've been really lucky with the people that I've gotten to work with. I learn a lot from them, just by watching them.

28. I like English, and I like writing essays, and all that stuff.

29. Well, my brother started acting before I did.

30. What's my favorite food? One you order out.


31. I don't really like to talk about other people. I think people who have things going on in their lives, I think they have enough to deal with, they don't need, you know, Abigail Breslin weighing in on their lives.


32. I'd like to do more TV; TV is completely different than working in movies in a lot of ways, it's like making a really compact movie. Because you don't have as much time, especially hour long shows, they move so quickly.


33. It's never really fun to have to cry in a scene or anything like that.

34. I like to have sleepovers.


What do you think of Abigail Breslin's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts