Amanda Bynes: "I'm Bipolar And Manic Depressive"

Amanda Bynes realizes she is bipolar and manic depressive.

Bynes, 28, tweeted about her situation early on Tuesday, a few days following her release from a psychiatric facility. This is the first time the former Nickelodeon star has confirmed she has a disorder.


Amanda wrote: "I need to get an apartment and my parents won't give me access to any of my funds. I was diagnosed bi-polar and manic depressive so I'm on medication and I'm seeing my psychologist and psychiatrist weekly so I'm fine :D."

The former actress added: "I'm not living with my parents. I'm not legally obligated to. My lawyer said if I comply with the courts and take my meds and see my psychologist and psychiatrist weekly then I will get unconserved. Thank GOD."

After being released from a treatment center last Thursday, Bynes wandered the streets of Los Angeles and made serious claims against her parents, who have retained a legal conservatorship over her.

Bynes was first hospitalized on a 5150 psychiatric hold in October following the reemergence of the erratic behavior that has plagued much of her last two years. She has continuously blamed her father for sexually molesting her, an allegation she once retracted and accused a "chip" in her brain. The troubled star has attacked her parents for taking legal control over her life.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts