Anushka Sharma Plastic Surgery

Indian film actress, producer and former model Anushka Sharma, best known for playing in the movies "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" and "Band Baaja Baaraat" is rumored to have succumbed to plastic surgery to enhance her appearance.


Sharma, 26, is estimated to have gotten lip injections.


Sharma's appearance on "Koffee with Karan" shocked the viewers as she was barely recognizable due to her plump lips. The once slim-lipped actress flaunted noticeably fuller and more luscious lips than ever before!



The speculation about Sharma's lips started after the teasers for Karan Johar's show and has not ended even days after the popular show was broadcast.


Needless to say, tabloids and many of her fans slammed Sharma, claiming she has spoiled her image with her bee-stung look. On the other hand, the Indian beauty dismissed the plastic surgery claims, stating the change is due to some "lip-enhancing tools".

Even a statement from Sharma's rep denying a lip surgery failed to help. "Her competitors are planting stories. People are surprised because they haven't seen her in a long time as she was busy shooting. It's makeup - Anushka uses a lip plumper," her spokesperson explained.


Sharma shared a really long tweet in which she revealed: "For a short while now I have been using a temporary lip enhancing tool and that along with make-up techniques (I have learnt over the years) is the reason why there might be a change in the appearance of my lips. Having stated this fact let me very vehemently assure everyone that I have by no means gone "under the knife" or done any kind of "plastic surgery" or undergone any intrusive procedure."


The Indian star pointed out that lip enhancing has been part of her "look" for Anurag Kashyap's "Bombay Velvet" where she plays a jazz singer in the '60s -'70s.






"Everyone goes through good and bad days. Did I think I looked good on the KWK episode? NO. I do feel I could have done things differently," Sharma declared.



Anushka was also supported on twitter by Alia Bhatt, Sonam Kapoor and Karan Johar.

Alia Bhatt: "Way to go @AnushkaSharma !!! People are dealing with a strong girl here so say what you want nothing is bringing her down !!!"







Karan Johar: "Anushka Sharma is a powerhouse of talent and the downside of social media cannot and will not take away the core of her creative existence.."



Sonam Kapoor: "Kudos to @AnushkaSharma for addressing unfair criticism head on, have always admired her as an actor and now I def admire her as a person."


Check out the full text of the tweet by Anushka Sharma below...



"Hellooooo everyone !! Today I am here to talk about my lips !! Yes ! There ! I said it .. My lips ! As a person I find it difficult to talk about my personal life and hence have always maintained a low profile choosing to interact with you all on twitter with my random -mostly illogical thoughts seeming like the only thing I feel ok about ..



that's just who I am .. But in today's time where PR stories and feeding people with information constantly or making appearances is a fad somewhere people like me get lost in translation or in this case translations ! Lately there has been a LOT of talk about me in this particular episode of KOffee with Karan . Mainly regarding my lips . I am here to just convey what I have to say regarding the same . I am talking about it only because this story has taken a scary direction and things have been "blown out of proportion" ( pun intended ;) ) …

For a short while now I have been using a temporary lip enhancing tool and that along with make up techniques ( I have learnt over the years) is the reason why there might be a change in the appearance of my lips. Having stated this fact let me very vehemently assure everyone that I have by no means gone "under the knife" or done any kind of "plastic surgery" or undergone any intrusive procedure . This was my decision and was done for the sake of my look in my upcoming film Bombay velvet,a period drama where I play a jazz singer in the 1960's - 70's . And it was taken from the referencing of that time .


The drastic change in my appearance on KWK is due to lot of factors put together and not just my lips . Everyone goes through good and bad days. Did I think I looked good on the KWK episode ? NO . I do feel I could have done things differently .


To put the current conjectures and reportage straight once and for all from my end - I have said this before and am saying it again .. I do not believe in plastic surgery or any other means of unnatural permanent changes to the body . I do not support it or stand for it or recommend it .


Now if someday my legs appear different and sexy to you ! Please don't say I've done "Something" ...




Oh ! And also ... Some of the "joker" jokes/memes doing the rounds though a bit mean did bring a smile to my lips ;)


Goodnight to all

Love and Light

Anushka"









What do you think? Did Anushka Sharma have plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts