Ariana Grande Responds To Bette Midler's Comments

Ariana Grande has taken to twitter to reply to Bette Midler after the iconic performer blasted her for "looking so ridiculous." 
 







"Bette was always a feminist who stood for women being able to do whatever the F they wanted without judgment! not sure where that Bette went but I want that sexy mermaid back!!! always a fan no matter what my love," Grande, 21, tweeted, adding: "and I will still quote first wives club every single day of my life lmao."



Just in case you have missed it, Midler, 68, advised the young singer that she doesn't need to make a "whore" out of herself to make it in the entertainment industry.


"It's always surprising to see someone like Ariana Grande with that silly high voice, a very wholesome voice, slithering around on a couch… looking so ridiculous," Bette was quoted as saying, noting: "It's not my business, I'm not her mother. Or her manager. Maybe they tell them that's what you've got to do. Sex sells. Sex has always sold."

"Apparently people really like to pretend they're having sex. They really like to slap each other's butts," the legendary singer explained, adding: "I don't know what the end game is going to be. I don't know where you go from all that sex in your twenties. I don't know how you sustain it."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts