Carey Mulligan Covers "Harper's Bazaar" Women Of The Year December Issue

Carey Mulligan graces the December cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine's 2014 Women of the Year issue, on newsstands now, and we have to admit she looks absolutely breathtaking.  












When asked what acting means to her, Mulligan, 29, replied: "Acting's what I started doing when I was six years old and at a certain point you realize you can do it for a living. And from then on I was like: "Well, I'll do that then." I wanted to do musical theatre. That was the dream. I still go to musical theatre and just cry. I love it so much."


As for feeling comfortable as an actress, Mulligan revealed: "I'm better at it now. I think it's getting older. The first couple of jobs I did, I was like: "How did I land this? I hope they don't fire me." Now I do that less. I have opinions."


Mulligan also opened up about other actresses she admires: "I constantly watch people like Marion Cotillard or Cate Blanchett or Kate Winslet. I have a fear of being passive and what I admire about all those actresses is that every choice they make is really strong. Even if they're playing something very quiet, it's visceral and bold."





For the full interview of Carey Mulligan, check out HarpersBazaar.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts