Emily Blunt Reveals How She Saved Meryl Streep's Life (VIDEO)

Emily Blunt dropped by the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, where she opened up about how she saved her co-star Meryl Streep's life.  





Blunt, 31, was quoted as saying: "I did save her life. We were rehearsing a scene where she's playing the Witch and she's supposed to jump on the table with a cape and everything. And I just saw this thing happen in slow motion. You know when you see something awful happen and it's like the sound cuts out? Meryl Streep's foot got caught in her cape and we just slowly stared to watch her topple head first towards the concrete floor," noting: "Rob Marshall (director) and James Corden froze, didn't move. And the pregnant woman caught her…so she owes me, big time."


The "Into the Woods" star claimed: "Well she owes me. That's why I think at some point I should play the Queen of Versailles and she could be my lonely dressmaker…I mentioned it to her and her response was "dream on"."




"She's so amazing it's, like, annoying at this point," Blunt jokingly added.

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts