"Fifty Shades Of Grey" Star Rachel Skarsten Goes Topless For "Da Man" Feature

Rachel Skarsten appears absolutely hot with her topless feature for Da Man magazine's December 2014/January 2015 issue, out on newsstands now.  







Skarsten, 29, opened up about playing Andrea in "Fifty Shades of Grey": "Andrea is Christian Grey's assistant. She's smart and capable. She's also blonde and, therefore, not his physical type, which frees her to have a strictly professional and platonic relationship with him unlike most of the other female characters. This means she has an interesting female role in the novel and movie."


The actress talked about the high expectations for "Fifty Shades of Grey": "We shot the movie over a year ago and I had to keep my casting a total secret. I couldn't even tell my friends, so it hasn't seemed real up until now. When the trailer came out, I think that's when the magnitude of it hit me because my face was seen by over 200 million people in one day! Having said that, you can't get too caught up in the hype or you run the risk of being swept away. I've learned that the entertainment business is a moving target, and I just try to keep focused on the moment I'm in."

Rachel also shared with the outlet something that not many people know about her: "I have a tattoo of the state of Texas on the bottom of my foot, a souvenir that vodka gave me on a night out in Austin with my brother. That's all I have to say about that!"


For the full interview of Rachel Skarsten, check out Daman.co.id.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts