Krysten Ritter Talks Boyfriend Adam Granduciel In "Ocean Drive" Magazine

Krysten Ritter graced the cover of Ocean Drive's December 2014 issue, out on newsstands now.

Ritter, 32, revealed to the mag about her early years: "When I became a model, it gave me some self-esteem and a place to belong. Up until then, my home life was a little rocky and the kids at school would totally pick on me, and then when I became a model, it almost got worse."


The actress talked about the music she is working on: "Cutesy and dark and girly… I'm happiest when I'm playing guitar and writing and expressing myself in that creative way -it's a great detox from the grind of Hollywood for me."

Krysten also opened up about her boyfriend, indie rock star, War On Drugs' Adam Granduciel: "I've always dated musicians, even in high school. He's my favorite artist. He's incredibly supportive and encouraging. We played guitar together for a bit yesterday before he left on tour. He taught me a scale that I'm going to practice a bunch and try to blow his mind when he gets back."


For the full interview of Krysten Ritten, check out Oceandrive.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts